Plans for AXPONA 2021 are currently in development. Check back for details.
Tickets will go on sale in early 2021. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ticket Terms & Conditions and Show Policies:
- All Ticket sales are final and non-upgradable. No refunds will be given. All tickets purchased for the 2020 event were automatically transferred to 2021. You do not need to do anything as your tickets will now reflect the new dates. If you purchased a ticket prior to April 30, 2020 and would like a refund please email email@example.com by June 1, 2020. After June 1, 2020 NO refunds will be issued.
- All AXPONA Attendees must have a badge to access the listening rooms, expo hall, and special events. 2-day tickets and 3-day tickets are assigned to one individual. If more than one person will be attending on the same day, each person must have their own one-day ticket for admission. If you would like to transfer your tickets to someone else, you can simply send tickets you received in your confirmation email to the new recipient. You may also login to your Showclix account and update your tickets.
- Child Policy: Children 14 and under register for a free Child ticket with the purchase of an adult ticket. No strollers allowed and parents take full responsibility of all children.
- Animals: Animals are not allowed at the Show. The only exception is for service animals, which must be kept under control at all times.
- Filming: AXPONA attendees and participants grant their permission to be photographed or recorded by AXPONA members. By entering you inherently grant AXPONA permission to use such images or footage for archival or promotional purposes without compensation or acknowledgment.
- Harassment: AXPONA is committed to fostering an atmosphere where attendees can count on a safe, inclusive, and rewarding experience, and harassment is the opposite of the community we want to create. If you feel harassed or see harassment, please report it to a member of our AXPONA team. Harassment of any kind is unwelcome at AXPONA.
- Ticket holder acknowledges all risks incidental to the event for which this ticket is issued, whether occurring before, during or after the event. Upon admission, the ticket holder agrees to comply with all applicable laws, by-laws, regulations and venue rules. Failure to comply with venue rules may result in ejection from the event. Venue management reserves the right to refuse admission and/or eject any individual whose behavior is believed to be questionable. Ejection cancels this ticket and with that, the holder forfeits any claim to a refund of the ticket price or any associated service or delivery fees. The price displayed on the ticket represents the face value of the ticket and does not include all service and delivery fees where applicable. Lost and/or stolen tickets will not be honored. All orders are final – No refunds, no exchanges. This ticket is for purchase or transfer by electronic means only. Purchase of this ticket from, or sale of this ticket by a third party is not authorized. Tickets not purchase electronically carry risk of being fraudulent. AXPONA is not responsible for any inconvenience caused by unauthorized duplication. In the event that duplicate copies are presented, the venue reserves the right to refuse entry to all ticket holders and may refund the original ticket buyer the face value of the ticket. This refund will represent full reimbursement.
- Hold Harmless Policy: You hereby agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless (and to the maximum extent permissible under applicable law, you hereby expressly release and discharge) (i) JD Events and its equity owners and affiliates; (ii) the Show facility and its owners, affiliates, lessors and lessees; and (iii) official exhibit service contractors and security services (all of the foregoing in clauses (i) through (iii), collectively, “Show Providers”), and each of their respective officers, directors, officials, employees, agents, contractors, and representatives (collectively, “Representatives”) from and against any and all alleged and/or actual claims, actions, lawsuits, proceedings, damages, penalties, demands, losses, expenses, fees (including reasonable attorney fees), costs or liabilities of any kind or nature whatsoever (collectively, “Claims”), including but not limited to any Claim for property damage and/or personal injury, in connection with, caused by or arising out of the attendance at and/or participation in the Show by (A) you, (B) your Representatives (or any other party acting on your behalf), or (C) any of your servants, invitees, patrons or guests (all of the foregoing in clauses (B) and (C),collectively, “Related Parties”), whether as a result of (i) your or any Related Party’s act, omission, negligence or willful misconduct, (ii) your or any Related Party’s violation of any policy of, or breach or alleged breach of any agreement with, JD Events or any other Show Provider, (iii) your or any Related Party’s violation of any applicable law, regulation, rule, or ordinance, (iv) your or any Related Party’s infringement of any third party rights, including without limitation, the infringement of any patented, trademarked, franchised or copyrighted music, materials, devices or dramatic rights used or incorporated in the Show by you or any Related Party, or (v) otherwise, and in each case, whether or not foreseeable. This provision shall survive any termination or expiration of this agreement.